Saturday 26 March 2016

Action or inaction?...that is THE question!



So, this morning is day 3 for me of getting up early and doing my workout first thing. Is it easy??? NO!!! Is it worth it??? YES! :)
.

As I was doing my workout this morning, I was thinking about how I used to always try to find a different, EASIER way to achieve my health and fitness goals.
.

You know the thoughts; "Please!!! I'll do ANYTHING but eat right and workout! OR "I'll do ANYTHING as long as I don't have to give up something I love or work really hard!" Seriously, that was me!
.

BUT here's the fact about changing your health or body or really anything you want to change about yourself; there is NO quick fix! Ok so that's obviously the bad news! BUT here's the good news!!! There is also no secret to how you can! --> Eat right and get your body moving (Thank you 21 Day Fix for showing me the way in both regards!!! <3 )
.

So, how come I knew that secret the whole time but nothing in my life ever changed and I never achieved any of my health and fitness goals?
.

It's simply because some people choose to do the work and some people don't. I was the second person for almost my whole life! ACTION is the ONLY thing that sets successful people apart form unsuccessful people, (not just in fitness but in everything in life.) It really IS that simple (and that hard, all at the same time! :) )
.

I have found for me that my fitness journey is more mental than physical. Yes it's hard, I've cried, I get frustrated and I've wanted to quit, and so will you! How bad do you want to achieve your goals though? How bad do you want to change? How bad do you want to feel different? Are you in it for the long haul? If you are, than know this, I AM TOO! :) Which means you'll never be alone as you move forward!
.

My next Accountability Group starts on April 18th :) Message me today to reserve your spot and we can reach our goals together <3
.

SMALL, SMART CHOICES + TIME + CONSISTENCY = RADICAL RESULTS
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment