Saturday 8 August 2015

Will you lift my booty Piyo? I'm trusting you!



Today was Define: Lower Body and I actually really liked it! I still have the same concerns about losing muscle and tone because there are no weights but Lower Body was challenging and holy my arms were so sore, is that normal in a lower body work out? Yikes, what the heck is Upper Body going to be like!? I will say though that even the warm up had my legs feeling a bit of the burn! 

I am LOVING Chalene! This is my first time meeting her and she is very sweet and just so down to earth and natural. You can actually feel her happiness, which makes you feel so good, she's a doll!

The workout was only 20 minutes which obviously you can't beat, I literally started and then it was over! Something you may not know about me is that I am IN LOVE with Pilates. I have done Pilates off and on since I was just a teenager so I really love the twist she has on putting the two together. I don't mind yoga in small doses but it doesn't typically hold my interest but that's what I'm finding so cool about this workout, it's like moving yoga. I like to be active in my workouts and I have built up some endurance in my consistency with the 21 Day Fix so standing still is not really an option for me. Even in basic yoga poses she has you pulsing and moving and I liked that today. I can see that this program would be great for someone with injuries or maybe who is just easing back into working out because there is a lot of room to adapt it to your needs but it's also obvious to me that the better I get at it the harder it will be, so I am digging that. I want to be pushed and please Chalene, firm and lift my booty :)

and of course Train and mama needed to refuel afterwards with our post-workout Shakeology, well it was post-nap for him!







No comments:

Post a Comment